Thursday, May 10, 2012

Genre Debate: Science Fiction vs Paranoramal vs Fantasy

Thanks much to Jesse Coffey for hosting me on her Edin Road Radio blog on April 19. We talked about my new paranormal/science fiction/space opera/Jesse thinks fantasy maybe series. How's that for genre confusion? However you want to categorize the new work I'm currently writing and releasing, I am having great fun writing the Forced To Serve series which is almost as fun as talking to Jesse about it.

Here's the link if you want to listen. Let me just plug Jesse's Edin Road Radio site by saying she interviews two authors a week every week, which is a lot of authors every year. Check out both her upcoming list and her archive. You might find some of your other favorites there.

Warning about mine: Southern accent and giggling likely to be heard. Jesse cracks me up and I end up saying and doing strange things around her. Hmmm...maybe I need to make her a character in one of my books. I think I will...muwhahahaha <practicising my evil laugh> . Vengeance will be mine. I obviously need to go back to the contemporaries for a while. Malachi (the demon in the series) is a bad influence.




Listen to internet radio with EdinRoad on Blog Talk Radio

No comments: